Educating the next generation of agricultural practitioners is critical to meeting sustainability goals.
Below is a list of classes that I have served as teaching assistant, curriculum contributor, or guest lecturer at the University of Minnesota.
- Biology 2022: General Botany
- Ecology, Evolution and Behavior 3407: Ecology
- Food Systems 2101: Plant Production Systems
- Horticulture 4096: Internships for Environmental Horticulture
- Agronomy 5311: Research Methods in Crop Improvement and Production